Fixed Income Performance Senior Analyst, Global Asset Management
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Charterhouse Partnership Singapore , Numéro de Licence EA : 13C6338
- 06 déc. 17 2017-12-06
An exciting opportunity has arose for an experienced Fixed Income Performance / Attribution Senior Analyst to join our client; a world renowned Asset Manager.
Reporting to the Head of Performance & Attribution based in Singapore, you will be responsible for providing reporting and analysis for all accounts in various APAC countries.
As a senior member of the team, you will be conversant in ensuring that the performance and attribution is calculated and reported in accordance to various procedures and controls, and delivered within the SLA.
You will ensure the quality assurance of output from the performance systems and resolve any issues including escalation to the Team Manager.
You will also implement enhancements to the existing core systems, and calculate manual and customized benchmarks when necessary.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor qualified
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- MUST have experience in Fixed Income
- MUST have Performance and Attribution experience
- MUST have strong practical knowledge of GIPS
- Excellent Excel skills would be preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work independently and in a team
As this is an exclusive mandate Charterhouse is working on, please contact Matthew NG at 64355633 or MatthewN@charterhouse.com.sg for a confidential discussion
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1108941
Only successful candidates will be notified.