Front Office FX Murex Application Support - Top Asset Management Firm (Singapore)
- Excellent Remuneration
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Pinpoint Asia Limited
- 16 juil. 18 2018-07-16
A global Asset Management firm is looking for energetic and talented application support with Murex experience
- Provide daily functional and technical support for front office using Murex
- Assist to implement business requests for Treasury product line
- Coordinate with overseas IT teams for projects and system implementations
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related discipline
- SOLID experience with Murex and knowledge of FX including Options
- 5-10+ years of industry working experience, preferable in financial/banking industry
- Solid experience with UNIX scripting, SYBASE and Perl; Java would be preferred
- Good trouble shooting skills and be a quick learner
- Proactive, independent and proven ability to work under tight target and pressure
- Good team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Good command of English
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Vince Natteri at firstname.lastname@example.org and put Front office FX Murex Application Support - Top Asset Management Firm (Singapore) in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) Greenfield C# WPF Developer, Front Office Cash Equities IT - Hong Kong
2) Trading Infrastructure Platform Engineer (Senior Associate) - Leading Investment Bank
3) Senior Core Java/Linux OMS Developer - Lead Global Financial Institution