Full Stack Developer #100116
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse Asia
- 12 déc. 17 2017-12-12
Full Stack Developer #100116
The APAC Technology and Change organization is responsible for the engineering and support of technology solutions, implementation of change programs, and the associated change, design and data governance for the APAC Division. The organization includes APAC Private Banking (PB) IT and Global Markets (GM) IT. APAC PB IT provides digital capabilities and technology solutions for the APAC Private Banking business, delivering front to back aligned, high quality IT solutions and services to support the growth and profitability of the Bank, ensure compliance, drive efficiency and further reduce complexity and cost. Our Digital Private Bank was launched in Asia in 2015 and has won numerous accolades. We have been awarded the "Best Private Bank - Digital Experience" for the second consecutive year by Asian Private Banker applauding us for being "a true fintech pioneer in the private banking space" and for our attention to client experience and the platform's advanced functionalities.
A number of new and exciting projects have been initiated within APAC PB IT, enabling you to directly contribute to the success of the business. Naturally, project details are commercially-sensitive but all our projects exhibit the following common features:
- Significant engagement with product owners and user-interaction
- Technical autonomy and innovation
- Highly motivated and engaged development teams
- High quality and commercial benefits
- Design, develop, test, deploy and support high quality systems.
- Become a strategic part of the CS business by building positive relationships with all business partners, understanding the challenges they face and using your technical expertise to deliver the systems we need.
- Collaborate with the Product Owner closely to deliver solutions and to build user-centric banking applications for use by Clients/Relationship Managers/Support functions around the world.
- Understand the different technology domains within the Bank and how the data across domains is interrelated.
- Constantly analyze and improve the performance and quality of the product and team.
- Be willing and able to adapt to changes in priorities and requirements.
- Remain open and alert to new technology opportunities.
We have a preference for the following knowledge and experience:
- Expertise with Java or any other JVM-based language
- Expertise with SQL, RDBMS design and optimization
- Expertise with HTML5 and CSS3
- Expertise with JUnit, TestNG or any other test framework
- Strong knowledge of HTTP and (REST) API design
- Working knowledge of MongoDB or other NoSQL databases
- Your Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Computer Engineering or related discipline is preferred but not required.
- You have significant work experience in commercial software development, full stack web frameworks and exposure to more recent technologies.
- You have theoretical foundations as well as practical experience designing and implementing distributed systems.
- You should have a real passion for and experience of Agile working practices like Scrum, with a strong desire to work with baked-in quality disciplines such as TDD, BDD, test automation and DevOps principles.
- You have attested ability to work well in delivering complex systems in a fast paced changing environment.
- You have the ability to develop intuitive and robust user interfaces which improves user experience.
- Pragmatism. You have a thorough understanding of, and are highly informed by, the purist approaches. You also have an understanding of what it takes to deliver working software.
- Completion. Delivery. Shipping working software with high usability to our customers is what matters most. Your biggest thrill from a big new idea comes when you see it working in the real world.
- Collaboration. Building software is primarily a social activity so you will play well with others. Figuring out the right thing for the team to do is not about winning a debate at all costs.
- Diversity. You value everyone's ideas, background, thoughts, and culture.
- Curiosity. You like to learn. You continually, and deliberately, learn.
- Passion. You are passionate about software. You live and breathe software. It is not just a job, it is a way of life.