- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Citibank NA
- 23 sept. 17
GF - Senior Auditor, IA Treasury
GF - Senior Auditor, IA Treasury
- Primary Location: Singapore,Singapore,Singapore
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Audit
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 25 % of the Time
- Job ID: 17029299
Internal Audit is a global organization of over 1500 professionals covering Citi's global businesses and service to clients and customers in over 180 countries. Citi's Internal Audit division provides independent assessments of the company's governance, risk management and internal control environment for key stakeholders including the Board of Directors, senior management and Citi's numerous regulators globally. Internal Audit is a change agent within Citi aimed to enhance the control culture of Citigroup worldwide and thereby support senior management decision making around the globe.
The individual will be a member of the APAC Regional Treasury Centre of Excellence audit team and will participates in the timely delivery of high quality, value added assurance and audit reports for a portfolio of business activities, which meet the requirements of the Boards of Citigroup and Citibank, their affiliates and of Citi's respective regulators, globally. This will include both leading and participating in the planning and execution of risk based audits of Treasury businesses, ongoing business monitoring and risk assessment of assigned business entities.
Citi is a world class provider of both developed and emerging markets products and services to an extensive client base consisting of corporations, governments, financial institutions and hedge funds. Citigroup's Treasury function is a component of the company's Finance Organization and provides balance sheet governance and oversight across the firm's product base, in all geographies. Strong management of the risks run by Treasury is vital for the long term viability of Citi and is a key focus of regulators in all countries.
This position will be based in Singapore and will involve travel (approximately up to 25%).
- Performs audits related to Treasury businesses with particular focus on interest rate risk management in banking books, liquidity risk management and Funds Transfer Pricing management in accordance with corporate methodologies and professional standards, including drafting of audit reports, presenting issues to the business and discussing practical solutions
- Applies good understanding and knowledge of internal audit standards, policies, and local regulations to provide timely audit assurance
- Completes assigned audits within budgeted timeframes, and budgeted costs
- Contributes to the development of audit processes for continuous improvements
- Applies understanding of how internal audit collectively integrates with line management and control functions to accomplish the objectives of the function and overall business
- Monitors the risk environment and assesses the emerging risks through the Business Monitoring process
- Recommends appropriate and pragmatic solutions to risk and control issues
- Develops effective line management relationships to ensure strong understanding of the business
- Broad knowledge and experience gained within a Front Office Treasury, Market Risk or Treasury Audit role
- Demonstrable knowledge of key controls operated by support functions associated with Treasury activities.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent combination of education/experience
- Professional qualification is desirable (Chartered Accountant or similar professional Audit qualification).
- Knowledge of advanced Excel and Access functions to perform data analysis/test automated controls is highly advantageous
- Ability to work to deadlines and multitask
- Effective negotiation skills, a proactive and 'no surprises' approach in communicating issues and strength in sustaining independent views. This individual is expected to be an effective communicator, both orally and in writing, with an energetic, charismatic and approachable style
- Strong interpersonal skills for interfacing with all levels of internal and external audit and management
- Team player, able to build and leverage relationships across the organization
- Flexibility to travel up to 25%