Global High Net Worth Business Manager
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- UBS AG
- 22 sept. 17
Are you trustworthy in driving a business forward? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? We're looking for someone like that who can;
– develop a coherent global high net worth (HNW) strategy and a business plan
– drive and track the implementation of segment strategies and global operating and service models
– drive regular benchmarking of core markets re productivity together with Finance
– prepare and support global business heads in quarterly market deep dives
– exchange with regional market leaders to review the progress on the HNW strategy in region
– drive monthly global HNW board meetings (including agenda setting, preparation and reviewing / challenging of material)
– provide market, segment and P&L insights together with Finance to drive key HNW business initiatives
– deliver regular communication to all HNW staff (quarterly HNW messages)
– serve as primary point person for HNW board members and coordinates the interface to supporting units (i.e. Marketing, Finance and Controlling, Legal)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Southeast Asia (SEA) management team in Singapore reporting to the Head of SEA Wealth Management. Together we drive the business/market development strategy for the High Net Worth segment
Your experience and skills
– a university degree
– a minimum of 10 years' of relevant work experience
– a broad based understanding of Banking and Private Wealth Management, preferably in a role like this
– experience of organizing global conferences and regular townhalls
– able to independently drive global projects and initiatives
– experienced in running weekly calls with respective management teams
– reliable when working independently, with sound judgment for when to escalate issues
– able to understand how large corporations, in particular UBS, are organized and make decisions in order to interact with the relevant stakeholders
– analytical, structured problem-solver, numerate and comfortable working through financial analysis and modelling, able to draw conclusions from management and financial data
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.