- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Funds Partnership Asia
- 27 juin 18
Growth Marketing Lead (Fintech Startup)
Our client is a fintech startup based in Singapore, hailing from one of the top-tier fintech companies in China. They operate a wealth management platform that utilises cutting-edge technologies such as facial recognition and remote ID verification that enables any regular person to gain access to a wide suite of wealth products (typically reserved for institutional or HNWI) and invest from as low as USD 1. To build their brand and grow their users within the region, they are looking to hire an individual who can support them in their growth marketing campaign.
Branding, marketing and PR strategy
- Help develop branding/marketing plan for across markets, covering all online and offline channels
- Conduct relevant market research as basis for branding and marketing strategy and to sharpen product and customer proposition
- Media agency communication and liaison
- Media selection/negotiation with publishers
- Communication and negotiation with external events companies for offline events
Social media marketing and content management
- Create overall strategy for social media campaigns including content creation
- Create and execute against marketing calendar plan and channel budgets.
- Search engine and digital optimization across digital and social media channels for an ROI driven approach to marketing
- Use key analytic tools (e.g., Facebook Insights, Google analytics) to monitor and analyse performance metrics of marketing campaigns for data-driven decision making
- CRM/Retention Marketing along the customer life cycle to drive user loyalty and retention.
- Bachelor's degree Marketing/Communications/Business/Journalism or any related field.
- 3-7 years of experience with a track record in growing a brand/business, preferably in the financial services industry
- Multi-lingual preferred (English/Chinese) to liaise with counterparts in the head office
- SEO/SEM/Google Analytics
- Creativity and innovation, ability to think out of the box and conceptualize creative campaigns that can drive positive brand awareness.
- Driven and motivated, ability to be resilient and work through hurdles that a fast growing startup work experience
- Strong team management and communication (written and verbal) skills