- very competitive
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Selby Jennings Singapore
- 28 févr. 18
Head of Compliance | Established REIT/Private Equity Firm
- Lieu de travail : Singapour, Singapore
- Salaire : very competitive
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Compliance experience in REIT/PE/Alternative Investments is a plus but not a must. Compliance experience in conventional buyside firms is definitely welcome. This is a team lead position; prior and proven leadership experience is desirable.Our client is an established REIT/PE firm based in Singapore, and is seeking an experienced and ambitious Head of Compliance to join their ranks. The ideal candidate will have proven experience within Compliance in Buyside firms.
Compliance experience in REIT/PE/Alternative Investments is a plus but not a must. Compliance experience in conventional buyside firms is definitely welcome.
This is a team lead position; prior and proven leadership experience is desirable.
- Supervise a small team in various aspects of compliance, including investment, regulatory, and product compliance
- Keep abreast of changes in regulations pertaining to various regulators, conduct impact analysis on business, and implement the relevant changes to business and compliance as deemed fit
- Develop, implement, and ensure effectiveness of all compliance programmes, policies, and procedures
- Lead the compliance function
- Act as a contact point in dealings with the MAS, working closely with the regulators
- Provide guidance to senior management on the latest regulatory developments
- Conduct training and update relevant policies when there are changes to the regulatory landscape
This is a great new opportunity to lead the Compliance function in a supportive environment in expansion mode - there hasn't been a more dynamic time to join this firm.
Compliance professionals looking for their next challenge or step up, with good markets/AM backgrounds in reputable institutions, apply now via the link below.
EA License No. 16S8194