- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 02 nov. 17
Head of Finance - Digital Banking
- Lieu de travail : Singapour, Singapore
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Please view Job Description for details.This role reports directly to the Strategic Programme Director, Digital Banking. The successful candidate will adopt best practices and a structured approach towards management of project financials, budgets, forecast, resource planning & Programme Management in Clarity tool.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Operationalised ad-hoc management and industrialise into prescriptive monthly DOIs for 80% of regular financial activities
- Drive all financial deliverables, which include but not limited to supporting the month end close processes, leading critical business reporting, annual planning, vendor & resource management and providing project insights
- Develop and maintain key project financials such as project schedules, budget, forecast and resource plan
- Provide insightful metrics and inputs to the Programme Steering Committee, Project Steering Group and other working groups
- Ensure key issues and potential risks are highlighted in a timely manner.
- Ensure Clarity is updated as per ePMO requirements with all necessary financial information
- Actively contribute to the development and administration of the Program PMO governance and standards.
- Develop and maintain SharePoint and the Bridge
- Collaborate across teams to align business and financial goals
- Provide insightful and actionable recommendations for decision making through data analysis
- Respond to dynamic business needs through quick ad-hoc reporting and analysis
- Initiate continuous process improvement across finance workflows
Qualifications and Skills
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in Project Management within Banking and Finance
- Extensive and proven experience in delivering results on time, on budget, and to the highest standards
- Good understanding of ITO organization & their working model, Tier rate splits, procurement model, amortization process etc.
- Expertise with interbank recharge mechanisms (from ITO & Countries) & understanding of regulatory constraints affecting recharges.
- Experience with Clarity based reporting of program financials
- Willingness and ability to adapt to the rapid business and organizational changes that accompany a high-growth environment
- Ability to meet timelines, prioritize business needs, and manage multiple projects requirements simultaneously
- Ability to engage effectively with Senior stakeholders
- Highly independent and self motivated, should be able to work with minimum supervision
- Analytical in nature with eye for detail when reviewing and preparing metrics.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Solid understanding of Microsoft project or equivalent software.
- Global Head, Digital Banking
- Global Head, Digital Programs
- Program/Project Managers of Digital Banking
- Retail Banking Finance
- Country and Regional Digital teams
- GBS Finance teams
- ITO Finance teams
- ITO Project teams
- Accurate and timely measurement and dissemination of performance management metrics
- Timely delivery of reports, metrics for senior management meetings
- Cater to the Adhoc data requirements to enable decision making.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.