- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Funds Partnership Asia
- 05 janv. 18
Head of Legal and Compliance
Our client an International Independent fund platform that provides transactions, custody, rebates and funds trading is looking for a Head of Legal and Compliance.
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge and understanding of funds products and structures
- work closely with local business teams to provide legal support and advice on contracts and agreements
- Provide legal support and compliance assessment of new markets in Aisa
- Idependently liaise with fund services, distributors and regulators
- Support in-house legal team on distribution agreements and trading agreements
- Law degree and qualified to practice law locally.
- 7-10 years of legal experience with an emphasis on business law and contract negotiation and drafting
- Previous experience in financial markets and knowlege of securities laws
- Excellent drafting skills required, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skils.