The role will be ideal for a senior manager who is still hands-on engineering in C++ (11/14) with very low-level software engineering knowledge and skills and experience in low latency, high volume technical environments. Familiarity navigating Asian exchanges and some knowledge of network infrastructure, specifically working towards latency reduction will be well regarded.
Refining engineering best practices with the current development team and performance tuning existing code you will assume a leadership role to enhance overall trading systems performance, whilst helping the business exploit new trading opportunities across global exchanges.
- Complex, multi-threaded development experience (C++)
- Lean development approach to create swift, scalable solutions (S.O.L.I.D.)
- Intimate understanding of OO principles / design patterns
- Passion for technology and engineering best practice
- Low level engineering understanding
- Experience with algorithms - creating and implementing
- Interest in applying your skills to financial markets, trading problems
- Previous algo-trading experience
You’ll also have the chance to work with respected industry veterans, allowing you to gain a deeper understanding of the highly dynamic and lucrative HFT world whilst benefitting from the perks of being in one of Asias safest cities with a world recognised financial market and high living standards.
To apply, please send your CV via e-mail to Craig Howe (R1222138) at email@example.com or by clicking the apply button.
Alternatively, if this isn’t quite for you, but you want to hear more about similar roles or generally have a refreshing career based discussion with Westbury Partners, get in touch via an independent message or call.
Westbury Partners is a division of Kariba Pte Ltd, a registered company (201411146D) and employment agent (EA number 14S7182) in Singapore.