IT Business Analyst
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- UBS AG
- 24 avr. 18
Do you have a knack for analyzing IT business processes? Are you able to manage projects efficiently? We're looking for someone like that who can help us:
– determine required IT business solutions and assist in implementing them
– conduct requirements-gathering activities, like evaluating services, using a variety of internal and external data and conducting end user interviews
– support the business engineer by describing the business processes, including the organizational structures involved
– assist in quality control and project management
– identify people and systems impacted by functional and non-functional requirements
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Records and Documents Management IT team (RDM IT) in Singapore, and be part of the organization that is managing the memory of our bank. Not only are we maintaining 40+ archives around the globe, we are also responsible for the scanning and capturing solutions of the bank and we maintain more than 6'000 official forms of UBS.
We are a truly global, diverse and multicultural organization, which we regard to be one of our strengths. You will be working with colleagues that are distributed around the globe on complex and challenging solutions and projects that are using top notch technologies.
Your experience and skills
– experience applying business analysis techniques
– the ability to interpret a set of technical requirements and develop robust solutions (you know what they really want)
– an understanding of the software development lifecycle
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
– strong communicator at all levels
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.