- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Citibank NA
IT Business Unit Lead Analyst
IT Business Unit Lead Analyst
- Primary Location: Singapore,Singapore,Singapore
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Technology
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 18035257
Citi Global Production Management seeks an individual with a good mix of technical and project leadership skills to lead the support for applications supporting APIs, Digital, Sales, Alerts and Customer Servicing platforms across APAC and EMEA businesses.
In this role the individual will:
- Oversee the adoption of techniques to sustain a stable production environment, improve and sustain true resiliency for the applications, achieve component level failover capabilities across data centers, develop and implement deployment trategies to support Citi's quick to market strategy.
- Need to work closely with the various Business Operations and Decision Management units to understand any perational issues, understand business strategies and suggest possible changes, fixes or solutions to support the same.
- Need to work closely with senior management and stakeholders from the Product Development, Level-3, Architecture,
- Dev Ops, Prod Ops and various groups of the Citi Technology Infrastructure groups to understand initiatives, feedback nd implement various stability and resiliency improvement activities for the applications. Need ability to streamline and standardize processes and visualize the end state and clearly articulate the benefits to senior management.
- Be able to adjust to constant changes like new requirements, evolving goals and strategies, and emerging technologies.
- Require the ability to interact, develop, engineer, and communicate collaboratively at the highest technical levels with clients, vendors, partners, and all levels of Citi GCT staff.
- Implement a Service Management Framework to identify risks that can impact the stability of the production environment and develop strategies to mitigate the same.
- Coach, Train and manage a team provided by Citi strategic partner.
- Work closely with the Change Management to ensure that necessary change control procedures are followed for software delivery that will drive down the issues caused due to change implementations.
- Work closely with Incident Management and Problem Management groups to implement strategies to identify the themes of issues, deduce the root cause and follow through on the corrective and preventive action plans. Initiate and implement Service Improvement Programs where required.
- Require expertise and advanced understanding of existing solutions and knowledge of all regional/local system interfaces and functionalities.
- Good understanding and awareness of Service Management Framework
- Good understanding of Application eco system and various failure points in any 3 tier application architecture
- Good understanding of technology especially Middleware and Webhosting (Web/App Servers, MQ, Tibco, Connect
- Direct), OS (Unix, Wintel, Mainframe), DBA (Oracle, MS SQL)
- Good understanding of processes within IT support in Service Delivery (Incident, Change and Capacity management)
- Ability to influence people
- Presentation skills
- Ability to interact with individuals on all organizational levels
- Ability to work under pressure, self-reliant, liable, well-organized and able to keep a number of activities in progress in
- parallel, balancing priorities as necessary
- Positive 'can-do' attitude
- Self-starter, takes ownership and accountability for assigned work
- Focused and determined in getting the job done right
- Ability to identify and manage key risks and issues
- Strong analytical, reporting and documentation skills
- Methodical, attention to detail, strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, including strong verbal, written communication skills
- Fluent English