IT Project Manager - Surveillance Control
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you’re valued as part of our team!About BNP Paribas in Asia Pacific ( www.apac.bnpparibas )
In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 15,000 employees* and a presence in 14 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 74 countries with more than 190,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you're valued as part of our team!
* excluding partnerships
BNP Paribas has a presence in nearly 80 countries with over 180,000 employees. It ranks highly in its three core activities: Retail Banking, Investment Solutions and Corporate & Investment Banking.
In Asia Pacific, the BNP Paribas Group is a leading employer with 9,000 employees* and a presence in 14 markets. Being one of the largest international banking networks, we strive to employ talented and innovative people who are aligned to our vision and culture.
The APAC GM & ALMT IT TP Engineering group runs Trade Processing and Regulatory Projects for GlobalMarket and ALMT business and operations.
* Corporate & Investment Banking and Investment Solutions divisions (excluding partnerships)
• Partner with senior business sponsors, platform supervision, compliance, and business management to
develop and manage an integrated plan for a global holistic supervisory and surveillance platform.
• Assist in the detailed technical design, leveraging knowledge of Capital Markets activities and trade
• Coordinate, collaborate, and work with various front-office sponsors, trading desk heads, Compliance,
Legal, Regulator teams and technical and vendor teams to execute the program.
• Coordinate and manage regular steering committee meetings with senior stakeholders, document
outcomes, next steps, and integrate with program plan
• Coordinate and manage the different streams with their respective accountable stakeholders.
• Independently identify risk/issues and creatively work with different stream leads to drive solutions for
mitigation of risk.
• Encourage and organize ad-hoc sessions with participants, and work through issues
• Work with the project stakeholders, PM and BA's to provide input on schedules, provide organizational
governance and propose implementation best practices
Technical and Behavioral Competencies / Specific Qualifications (if required)
Technical and Behavioral Competencies
• 10+ years of work experience, preferably in management consulting within the financial services industry
• Experience with integration of technical projects at a global level preferred
• Vendor Management skills
• Change Management skills
• Demonstrated ability to lead a team
• Experience working with internal and external technical teams/vendors
• Experience with Big Data projects and / or E-communication data analytics project.
• Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
• Ability to manage conflicting requests and set expectations to both senior management and individual
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills in front-office setting
• Advanced (or expert level) skill using productivity tools including Project Management, Excel, Word, Powerpoint
• Some international travel may be required
Qualifications and Experience
• Master's degree in business administration or other management field preferred