IT Software Engineer
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- UBS AG
- 21 oct. 17
Do you know how to design and maintain robust and scalable systems? Are you an innovative problem solver? We're looking for someone like that who can:
– deliver real business value by designing and maintaining robust prod and non-prod environments
– devise high level technical architecture
– provide technical leadership and mentor junior colleagues
– instil DevOps practices, leading by example
– review design suggestions and ensure the delivered code fulfils the expected level of quality
– deliver L3 support, assisting production operations team in rollout and support-related matters
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in a global team that develops and maintains a suite of applications that provide trade Settlements and Confirmations functions in Group Operations IT. Our systems transfer billions of dollars between UBS and other financial institutions, that's why we pay special attention to outstanding code quality and proper testing. Another key function is trade confirmation process as required by applicable laws around the world.
Technologies/Tools used: Java 7/8 SE/EE, Sybase, Oracle, Unix//shell scripts, JMX, TeamCity, Mockito, Jira
Your experience and skills
– solid Object-Oriented analysis and design skills
– detailed understanding of core Java concepts such as collections, multi-threading, and RMI
– hands-on experience with Agile methodologies, especially Scrum
– hands-on experience with maintaining distributed systems, Java messaging technologies, and databases
– strong organizational and quality assurance skills
– experience in the financial industry (a plus)
– a team player
– committed to excellence
– someone who is technically excellent and can aspire and inspire others to our values and culture
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.