IT Support Engineer
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- KS International , Numéro de Licence EA : 08C5498
- 11 oct. 17 2017-10-11
The IT Support Engineer will provide front-line primary technical support to end users on various technical issues and problems relating to hardware, software and peripherals. They will also be responsible for responding to, documenting and resolving service tickets in a timely manner according to SLA. The IT Support Engineer must have excellent problem solving skills in order to diagnose, evaluate and resolve complex problem situations, or when appropriate, escalate or route them to appropriate IT staff members.
This is an opportunity to join a Global Trust company who now have sufficent scale to bring their IT services in house and begin consolidating the myriad of technologies that have been incorporated as they've expanded through aquisition.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Focus on 1st and 2nd line support. Provide exceptional customer service in person, via phone and email as appropriate.
- Resolve help desk issues including troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
- Perform administration duties.
- Completion of operational tasks.
- Managing and monitoring all installed systems and infrastructure.
- Ensuring the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Management of asset register; ensure all Zedra groups hardware is recorded and managed.
- Maintain security, backup and redundancy strategies.
- Assisting with office technology requests such as office moves and phone testing
- Assisting Senior members of the team with project based work
Required Advanced Technical Proficiencies:
- Citrix XenApp 7+.
- Microsoft Active Directory Management.
- MS Office 2010-2016.
- Back up software experience – CommVault for Example.
- Printer Management (HP / Ricoh / Xerox).
- Experience with monitoring systems.
- Basic Networking knowledge (VoIP / LAN / WAN / MPLS)
- Minimum of 2 years experience within a similar support role.
- Ability to Multitask
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Technical troubleshooting skills.
- ITIL qualified or understanding of the ITIL process (advantage)
- Experience with manging mobile devices (Android & iPhone)
- Willing to travel during project work
- Language Skills
The role holder is required to have strong written and verbal communication skills in English, other languages are a plus.
The post holder must possess excellent listening and communication skills and have the ability to deal with people in a pleasant, professional manner which complements the image of the Company.
Ability to establish immediate credibility at all levels, inside and outside the organization.