IT Test Engineer
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- UBS AG
Do you have an eye for detail? Do you have a 'test to break' attitude? We are looking for someone like that who can:
- define test scenarios based on business requirements
- improve and extend existing testing framework to deliver efficiencies & productivity improvements via test automation
- liaise with multiple stakeholders at all levels across the bank globally
- ensure highest quality of deliverables
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be based in Singapore and working in Client Orders APAC team, part of IPS Global Order Manager (Client Orders) team in Wealth Management IT. The Global Order Manager is the central order handling suite of applications for Securitized, Structured and Treasury Products for Wealth Management in EMEA and APAC, and is core to the One Wealth Management Platform globally.
Your experience and skills
- University degree or equivalent with 10+ years of experience in an IT delivery and quality assurance environment
- excellent understanding of quality assurance frameworks and testing standards
- significant quality engineering experience relating to testing services, and sound understanding of product/software life cycle management
- proven ability to strive to meet client expectations and building collaborative partnerships
- domain competency in Wealth Management and especially in Order Management, Trade Execution Platforms, Client Order Banking channels and End to End trading flows handling the Client order flow, Corporate Actions, FX Induced Payments/Transactions
- strong understanding of financial products (incl. Securitized Products, Equities, Funds, Fixed Income, Initial Public Offerings, Exchange Traded Derivatives) and products involving a multi infrastructure architecture involving multiple geographic locations
- extensive knowledge in Primary market IPOs offering Pre-execution, Book Building ,Distribution and Allocation, Booking and Reporting for their clients in an integrated settlement system
- deep understanding and current technical excellence with SWIFT, FIX protocols and other connectivity formats providing front to back system interface for clients and external brokers, experience in new client onboarding
- technical excellence in test automation tools like Quick Test Professional, SoapUI and Selenium
- fluent in written and verbal English and excellent communicator, presenter
- open minded, eager to learn and self-motivated
- a problem solver - able to manage, prioritize and solve problems quickly
- good team player
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.