- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Axiom SL Singapore
- 14 nov. 17 2017-11-14
AxiomSL is a dynamic, fast-growing software company whose list of clients includes major global financial institutions and corporations. We offer a complete line of software tools in the risk management, compliance and financial control areas. Our technology combines object-oriented programming, relational database technology, graphical user interfaces and sophisticated financial models. Axiom Software Laboratories is headquartered in New York with regional offices across the world. Our clients include most of the Tier 1 international financial institutions. We are looking for outstanding candidates who wish to work in a challenging and fast paced organisation to join our growing team of staff.
Who We Are Looking For
Qualifications and Experience
· 4-6 Years of experience in developing solutions for Financial institutions
· Strong knowledge of SQL, understanding of relational data modeling
· Experience with any major relational database (Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL, SYBASE)
· Experienced in programming languages (C/C++/Java)
· Familiarity with Linux, shell scripting
· Experience on AxiomSL ControllerView platform is an advantage
· Experience with any other regulatory and compliance reporting platforms (incl. custom solutions)
· Familiarity with Agile process
· Familiarity with Jira
· Experience with Big data technologies is an advantage
· Familiarity with XML, XBRL is an advantage
· Good understanding and experience in client-server applications development.
· Good understanding of OOP and design patterns.
· Strong knowledge and application of local regulatory reporting.
· Experience in regulatory reporting for at least one of the following Regulators or equivalent: Singapore MAS, Hong Kong HKMA, Australia APRA
· A broad understanding of clients’ business/industry issues
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English language.
· Strong interpersonal communications and presentation skills.
· Relevant tertiary qualification.
· Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision.
· Strong literacy skills, with ability to bring across complex concepts in simple language.
· Experience with financial institutions a must.
· Self-motivated with high sense of urgency, resourcefulness, and adaptability.
· Superior organizational and time management skills.
· Strong troubleshooting skills.
· Demonstrated customer-facing experience (Business and IT)
· Excellent English verbal/listening and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with various levels of management.
· Strong innovation skills based on creativity and original thinking.
· Interest in technology highly valued.
· Ability to work well under pressure.
· Flexibility to adapt to new and ever changing situations and environments.