- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Avaloq Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
- 21 juin 18 2018-06-21
Help Us to Shape the Banking of Tomorrow.
The Avaloq group is an internationally leading fintech company. With its core and digital banking software and its international network of Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) centres, Avaloq brings trustworthy and efficient banking to the world, delivered through great user experience. Headquartered in Switzerland, Avaloq has branches in the most demanding financial centres worldwide and serves around 155 banks and wealth managers and the 270 Swiss cooperative banks. Avaloq's growing ecosystem comprises among others over 2'000 employees from 66 nationalities and more than 500 third-party developers that co-innovate with Avaloq.
More information on www.avaloq.com
- Lead in the resolution of IT incidents
- Coordinate appropriate resources
- Coordinate the flow of information
- Monitor progress to meeting SLA
- Manage escalation to stakeholders
- Ensure quality of information submitted to Incident management system
- actively participate in Change Management and maintenance processes to assess risks
- Study historical data to identify trends and performance improvement opportunities
Click the "Apply Online" button now to apply to this position! Kindly note that only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted for next steps.