- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Citibank NA
Infrastructure Architect Asia or EMEA
Infrastructure Architect Asia or EMEA
- Primary Location: Singapore,Singapore,Singapore
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Technology
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 18040776
The Infrastructure Architecture Manager contributes towards the strategic vision of the organization and integrates a broad range of ideas regarding IT infrastructure for Global Consumer Banking at Citi. This role is recognized across the organization for IT architectural expertise as a resource for resolving the most complex architectural problems by influencing and motivating team members and stakeholders. This senior role provides leadership on complex architecture projects involving multiple disciplines by interacting, influencing and presenting to stakeholders, peers and senior management in a highly cross matrixed global organization. As the manager of the team you will be responsible for leading a team of architects and senior technologists. You will lead the infrastructure architecture team accountable for the infrastructure design of all projects where the majority of the services consumed are next generation cloud capabilities. This would include but is not limited to Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Pivotal Container Services, Solace, and external cloud offerings from multiple providers. The role creates a work environment that enables team members to be their best and deliver on their accountabilities. This person is personally accountable for leading change, delivering business results by working across the organization and development of employees.
- Provide professional leadership over large initiatives where IT infrastructure disciplines are involved.
- Provide support for all solutions consuming new services, ensuring they meet the required adoption criteria including CD pipeline support, automated test, shift non-compliant applications to better suited alternatives
- Should be the go-to person for infrastructure solutions and related architecture roadmap
- Provide thought leadership, innovative ideas, and drive toward partnership at the table. Make presentations internally and externally, engaging with stakeholders and leading benchmarking activities.
- Utilize or develop reusable patterns, practices, and enterprise reference architectures based on industry best practices that align with the overall Citi infrastructure architectural blueprint.
- Identify opportunities to enhance the infrastructure architecture and compute platforms. Create and articulate the case for change by highlighting the potential business/customer benefits.
- Drive the adoption of new technologies in line with reference architectures
- Identify and manage risks, opportunities, compliance issues or other infrastructure architecture concerns.
- Work with strategic vendors and partners to review and influence product roadmaps, strategies, and plans to ensure alignment with Citi needs, both current and future for the IT infrastructure space
- Peer review Solutions Engineering led solutions to ensure consistency in design and to foster a learning environment with frequent information exchange between the two teams
- Partner with Domain Leads to understand emerging technologies being used in new solutions and provide infrastructure solution design for the efforts
- Design for specific business requirements aligned to GCB's architecture, roadmap, and technology standards
- General Management & Decision Making
- Responsible for initiating work and allocating resources necessary to implement strategy and achieve organizational goals.
- Communicates strategy to the organization so they understand their roles, are motivated to achieve established goals and have line of the sight between their work and IT strategies.
- Applies knowledge and efforts to diverse and complex situations, where alternatives are numerous, to drive business solutions on behalf of the organization.
- Fosters innovation. Creates structures and processes that promote an environment of innovation and experimentation for direct reports and peer groups.
- Business Partner Collaboration
- Partners with others in their organization to set and manage expectations; continually seeks opportunities to be a thought leader and increase internal business partner satisfaction and deepen relationships.
- Collaborate with client managers, project managers, application and infrastructure teams to plan and coordinate business critical project delivery
- Negotiates solutions for issues that may be complex or controversial across multiple teams/functional groups.
- Adapts complex communication approaches for audiences at multiple internal and external levels
- At least 10 years of experience in enterprise level IT infrastructure out of which at least 7 years of people management experience
- At least 4 years of experience in architecture or infrastructure management and technology adoption for a financial industry.
- Experience in building and supporting large scale server environments
- Experience with large scale complex application integration environments
- Experience with automation, orchestration, CI/CD
- Experience with Agile and DevOps methods desired
- Experience managing geographically and culturally diverse workforce
- Experience hiring, mentoring and inspiring team members
- Experience in building Center of Excellence in IT domains, preferably infrastructure domains
- Ability to work in leadership/ manager role independently
- Demonstrable experience of leading people, process and technology in the infrastructure and/or architecture space
- Must have led adoption of new and emerging technologies related to cloud hosting and cloud adoption
- Experience in integration of app tier with infrastructure
- Experience in deployment of architecture roadmaps for infrastructure
- Experience with cloud services like AWS or private PaaS and IaaS
- Experience in application design and/or development
- Experience with micro-services.
- Experience working with virtualization technologies
- Experience with Middleware and Web integration technologies