Infrastructure Solution Architect
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Schroder Investment Management (Singapore) Ltd
- 21 sept. 17
Overview of role Develop and maintain regional infrastructure strategies and designs * Lead the creation and ongoing review of a regional infrastructure strategy to meet current and anticipated business requirements in line with Global Infrastructure strategies * Act as the primary APAC Architecture representative
Overview of role
Develop and maintain regional infrastructure strategies and designs
- Lead the creation and ongoing review of a regional infrastructure strategy to meet current and anticipated business requirements in line with Global Infrastructure strategies
- Act as the primary APAC Architecture representative to the Infrastructure Governance Group, submitting new strategy & design proposals from APAC and providing feedback on global submissions to ensure suitability for APAC needs.
- Act as a APAC champion for architectural engagements, representing Global Infrastructure strategies and ensuring standardised architectural artefacts.
- Recommend technical strategies, roadmaps, policies, standards, and practices to ensure consistency and compliance.
- Develop and evaluate innovative ideas to assess value added, impact, risks, challenges, opportunities, and benefits for the organisation.
- Develop infrastructure assets, technical frameworks, and patterns to drive efficiency, reduce costs, and improve availability and reliability for customers.
- Serve as a subject matter expert to provide strategic oversight and planning of enterprise initiatives to ensure infrastructure components are designed in alignment with enterprise infrastructure strategies in the region.
- Ensure that strategies and designs satisfy and enhance operational support capability for the region.
- Work with engineering functions to ensure that detailed component specifications are created to support systems design as part of new project initiatives.
Guide regional infrastructure design to support application development
- Act as the primary Infrastructure point of contact for Delivery and Technical Services teams to assist with the preparation of technical plans and designs.
- Provide guidance on technical aspects of systems development and integration to ensure strategies, roadmaps, policies, standards, and practices are applied in a timely and effective manner.
- Create candidate designs to ensure accuracy and fulfilment of requirements.
- Lead development and adoption of technology assets to increase productivity, improve customer service, and strengthen competitive advantage.
- Assist in preparing and implementing plans to execute business and technical initiatives.
- Identify, assess, and manage infrastructure risks and compliance requirements to ensure successful achievement of project deliverables.
- Identify alternative solutions, assesses feasibility, and recommends new approaches to ensure optimal performance and to meet business needs.
- Familiar with wide range of technologies (e.g. Windows Server, VMWare. Veritas, Citrix, SCCM, MS Exchange, MS Lync, EMC SAN/NAS, Cisco VoIP, LAN/MAN/WAN)
- Ability to solicit and understand specific requirements and goals and evaluate how they fit into a broader strategy.
- Integration of solutions within business processes and technology standards & best practices.
- Analysis of data to identify key elements, relationships, and opportunities to combine value.
- Abstraction of ideas to create conceptual visual representations
- Formalisation of unambiguous specifications and models
- Ability to influence, enable and assist new initiatives to take advantage of new architecture and designs.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, both written and oral
- Team player
- Business case development
- Vendor management