- SGD 150k p.a. + Bonus + Performance Incentives
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Funds Partnership Asia
- 04 janv. 18
Institutional Sales – Manager/ Sr. Manager
A multi-billion dollar global asset management firm is currently seeking a seasoned and well networked institutional sales candidate to further build up its SEA business.
They have a long and established track record in Asia with wide range of traditional and alternative products. They are currently looking to expand their institutional sales team with the hire of an experienced sales professional to cover the region with more products and also to cover certain markets more precisely.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Building and developing relationships with institutional clients across Singapore and Southeast Asia.
- To develop a sales and business strategy for the region
- Service existing institutional clients through regular contact
- Attend roadshows and events as required
The ideal candidate for this role will likely possess the following:
- At least 8 years of institutional sales experience gained at an asset manager preferably.
- A deep network of institutional clients across Singapore and Southeast Asia is highly desired.
- Knowledge of a broad range of investment strategies, including traditional and alternatives would be great
You may send your resume to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply to this job.
**All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret to inform that only short-listed applicants would be notified