- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Charterhouse Partnership Singapore , Numéro de Licence EA : 13C6338
- 29 nov. 17 2017-11-29
• Excellent Career Opportunity • M&A project management/ Buy side • Growth industry
Our Client is one of the largest technology company with a strong global network, they are looking for Investment Director to support company’s growth.
• Provide advice and recommendations to management on opportunities, including strategic rationale, valuation, deal structure and risks
• Project-manage a cross-functional team of subject matter experts in any merger, acquisition or divestment process
• Lead valuation, business assessment, and due diligence exercise effectively and efficiently
• Deliver detailed valuation assessment, based on sound technical approaches and expertise
• Manage external parties in the process, including prospective partners, sellers or buyers, investment bankers and financial advisors
- The successful candidate should be a strong in finance professional with proven track records in M&A deals.
- You should possess professional qualifications with minimum degree in Accounting or Finance (CFA, Big 4 audit firm are preferable). With a minimum of 6 years of M&A experience in a valuation, due diligence or M&A environment with 2 years’ experience in project capacity from investment banking.
- You should be a self-starter who strives in a fast-paced dynamic environment and have a strong sense of commitment and ownership. You should possess strong communication and interpersonal skills, with high analytical and problem-solving skill and ability to identify financial impact of business decisions and make appropriate recommendations on available alternatives Experienced working in fast-paced environment and strong in business acumen and perspective with proven track record in leading or managing cross-functional projects.
- Experience in negotiating M&A agreements. Good understanding of key terms and legal framework of M&A legal agreements is a must as well as strong project management skills with proven track record in managing multiple, complex and rapidly changing projects
Please send your CVs with Microsoft word format to Siriwan Young, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 6435 5618. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
EA License no: 13C6338I Registration No. R1544539