Japanese Investment Manager, Corporate Finance Advisory
- SGD120000.00 - SGD170000.00 per annum
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Hays Banking Singapore , Numéro de Licence EA : 07C3924
- 15 nov. 17 2017-11-15
We're working with an international Japanese Corporate Finance Consultancy, targeted with developing Japanese interested globally. They are currently expanding their Singapore operation and looking for a Japanese speaking experienced M&A / Strategic Advisory professional to work directly with Japanese Multi National Corporates looking to grow their South East Asian businesses.
Investment Manager, Japanese MNCs, Corporate Finance Advisory, Singapore, Very Competitive Package + Bonus
Your new company
A globally established Corporate Finance Advisory firm has been going through steady growth globally and is now looking to further develop the Singapore operation to continue its success in the region. With a focus on developing Japanese Corporates looking to expand in the South East Asia region, the business plays a high profile role in the economic growth of Japan.
Your new role
As a key member of the team you will be working closely Japanese Corporates and advising them on best policy and strategy for developing their interests in the region. Your role will include:
- M&A analysis and presentation of results to external stakeholders.
- Developing relationships at a Senior Level with partnered Japanese businesses.
- Assessing acquisition targets and originating potential deals.
- Advising on post-acquisition strategy and development.
What you'll need to succeed
Leveraging off your minimum 4 years Investment Banking or 'Big 4' experience your skills and experience will reflect:
- Strong analytical background within M&A.
- Client Advisory experience from a top tier organisation.
- A strong understanding and exposure to Japanese business coupled.
- Fluency in Japanese.
What you'll get in return
Working for a prestigious, high profile and fast growing advisory business with enable you to develop your career immensely. Opportunities for global mobility, upskilling and genuine career progression are available for the right candidate. Coupled with this is a strong basic package and excellent bonus potential.
What you need to do now
If you're interested to hear more on this role or for a confidential discussion on your career and the wider international Finance markets, please contact Rob Hayward at Hays on +65 8156 2669 or email email@example.com.
EA Licence Number: 07C3924 | Registration Number: R1656248 | Company Registration ID No.: 200609504D