Java Software Developer
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd (Singapore) , Numéro de Licence EA : 11S4330
- 15 oct. 17 2017-10-15
A leading FINTech company with strong presence in payment is expanding their regional footprint in South East Asia and looking to build a Regional team in their Singapore office. Singapore is the Global HQ for International Business, and we are looking for some strong Java Developers with excellent solutioning skills and hands-on development background around Java or Web/Mobile applications, someone with industry knowledge in Innovative Payment/e-commerce will be highly preferred.
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency server-end applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Class loading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development
- Good communication in Mandarin and English is a plus as the role requires working with international teams.
Interested candidates kindly send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks.
Registration No.: R1655024 / EA Licence No.: 11S4330
McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
EA Licence No: 11S4330