- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- OCBC Bank
- 23 nov. 17
Journey Manager - Business Transformation, Global Consumer Financial Services
Journey Manager - Business Transformation, Global Consumer Financial ServicesIn Customer Journey Transformation, we are adopting a zero-based design approach to developing innovative, digitally-enabled, end to-end customer journeys that genuinely improve the lives of our customers and enhance our customer engagement.
This role presents an opportunity to continually challenge the business to be innovative and take a customer-centric design approach to traditional disciplines such as operational excellence, product management, business architecture, and technology.
- Develop journey-based thinking and the journey development framework for Group Consumer Financial Services.
- Influence and collaborate with cross discipline teams across Product, Channel, Customer Design and Service to create end-to-end customer journey designs incorporating design thinking, customer experience, and service design, operating model and commercial analysis - to deliver outstanding and innovative services to our customers
- Develop business cases to make these journeys actionable, and drive their implementation across products, processes and technology
- Use industry knowledge, product and channel capabilities, data analytics and customer drivers to research and develop key 'points of view' and make recommendations of how to develop our customer propositions.
- Present and evangelize the concept, framework and journeys across GCFS and the Bank's senior management
- Own customer journeys, and work towards continually monitoring, reviewing, and refining all aspects to derive maximum value.
- Foster knowledge-sharing to solve complex specialist issues where no precedent may exist and coach the team to adopt new ways of working to help drive change.
- Bachelor Degree with 10+ years of experience in transformational consulting and delivery across consumer banking, or consumer banking in product management, campaign management, customer management.
- Leadership and influencing skills; strategic thinker; hands-on and delivery focused
- Broad-based understanding of retail banking business and product dynamics
- Project management experience will be helpful.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills; highly driven and self-starter
- A fantastic storyteller who is at ease presenting to senior executives.