- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 22 sept. 17
Lead Analyst - Data Management
- Lieu de travail : Singapour, Singapore
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Please view Job Description for details.This role reports directly to the Manager - Data Management seated within the Group Finance Capital and Liquidity team. The successful candidate for this position will participate in the Stress Testing Central Solution Project, playing a key role in ensuring that Data requirements such as validation, reconciliation, documentation, and consistency are managed.
This includes developing and maintaining an efficient and effective data integrity/standards framework, controls design and operation, data management, regulatory compliance, internal Bank policies/procedures compliance, and overall documentation. The candidate will be involved in the Bank's stress test exercises such as Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process (ICAAP) and Bank-of-England (BOE).
Key Roles and Responsibilities
This role's key components include:
- Maintenance, documentation, and population of the stress testing data map, processes, standards, reconciliation/controls, over data sources/data inputs, reporting templates, future data requirements. Coverage includes the entire balance sheet, P&L, and other financial statements.
- Population of the BOE STDF templates that are used for regulatory submissions.
- Participation and delivery of data enhancement initiatives and projects, including FDSF and BCBS 239.
- Reconciliation with key sources and other regulatory submissions such as FINREP, COREP, Quarterly FDSFs
- Implementation of efficient, accurate, and automated solutions for data management requirements.
- Engage and interact with stress testing modellers and Governance personnel for process improvement, execution, and population of reporting templates and regulatory submissions
- Engage and work positively with other stress testing workstreams, technology providers/stakeholders, for data interfaces, validation, and issue identification and resolution
- Engage with Operational Risk and Audit for process, controls, documentation and operational related matters
- Manage timelines and data assurance requirements around stress test exercises
- Participation in analytics, regulatory reporting, and change initiatives.
- Working closely with the Head of Group Finance CLM as well as other team members for any other miscellaneous capital and liquidity projects.
Qualifications and Skills
Key qualifications and skills required for this position:
- Experience in data management, data analytics, technology including process/data frameworks/reviews, controls assessment, and detailed documentation
- Experience in banking technology, databases, and data related projects
- Ability to map the current data sources/processes and propose changes to improve efficiency
- Knowledge of banking products and processes
- Experience in regulatory submissions, reporting, and data requirements such as STDF, FINREP, COREP
- Highly responsive with excellent communication and presentation skills, and the ability to explain complex matters in simple and intuitive terms, to non-technical audiences
- Strong SAS/Excel/PowerPoint/Word knowledge
- Basic knowledge of accounting requirements
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving
- Ability to work in high pressure environments
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 6/10/2017. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.