Lead Analyst, Middle Office/Singapore
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- The Bank of New York Mellon
- 14 nov. 17 2017-11-14
Bachelor degree in finance or equivalent. At least 5 years of relevant (Middle Office) work experience preferred.
Title: Lead Analyst, Middle Office
- Responsible for overseeing quality control of processing, work allocation and workflow of a Middle Office team in accordance with SLD.
- Review and approve work conducted by more junior levels in accordance with function policies and procedures.
- Perform analysis and research on the most complex transactions and identifies solutions to complex inquiries.
- Serve as subject matter expert and conducts research to gather information on the most complex, multi-faceted transactions and provides answers to complex inquiries that have been escalated by lower levels.
- Responsible for or facilitating the maintenance of trade static data, trade enrichment, and trade exception handling and market claims.
- Responsible for the most complex reconciliations analysis (cash, asset, trade matching, and market value), break assignment, resolution of reconciliation breaks, and trade fails.
- May also participate in monthly end-client statement workflow, ad hoc reporting, and incident management.
- Identify, resolve and escalate any issues that affect the accuracy of the Investment Book of Record (IBOR) within the team.
- Provide guidance to less experienced team members.
- Able to act as a SME within incident management.
- Exercise own judgement and collaborate with multiple internal and external stakeholders to resolve reconciliations of accounts for complex or atypical transactions.
- Regularly interact with clients in answering questions and resolving multifaceted inquiries for complex transactions.
- Provide guidance to less experienced Middle Office staff as needed.
- Contribute to the achievement of teams objectives.