- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 05 oct. 17
Lead Digital Web Manager
- Lieu de travail : Singapour, Singapore
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Please view Job Description for details.As a Lead, you will manage the country Digital Web Managers and actively interact with senior stakeholders across different regions. This position will report to Director of Global Web Management and Platform.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage a team of digital web managers, vendors and various other senior stakeholders.
- Partner with internal and external content managers, editors, designers, developers, and vendors to ensure sites are aligned with the brand strategy platform, and meet Web standards.
- Market and present web/digital strategies to diverse audiences, manage multiple projects and maintain schedules and budgets.
- Excellent web project management and estimating experience.
- Fluent in development optimization techniques to deliver the best user experiences in the most technically efficient manner.
- Work closely with multiple stakeholders in global and country teams to align expectations, compile and prioritise requests into an operational roadmap, and work with technology team to implement them through book of work program.
- To assist in critical support issues where your experience is required to ascertain the issue quickly and to find the more appropriate resolution
- To support others in problem solving in order to generate ideas and solutions.
- To create a culture of promoting new ideas or up-sell opportunities within the team for our clients
Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to lead projects, and prioritise and pool multiple ideas presented in diverse requests.
- Good aesthetic taste in web design - including the use of white spacing, typography, line height, carousels, icons.
- Exposure to emerging asynchronous technologies such as Angular, Backbone or React.
- Hands-on experience with content management platforms such as Interwoven Teamsite and Wordpress.
- Proven SEO experience.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.