Lead Support Analyst, RPA
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Schroder Investment Management (Singapore) Ltd
- 18 oct. 17 2017-10-18
As the Lead Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Support Analyst at Schroders, you will be part of the application support team focusing on support and development of Digital / Distribution products in the production environment for the organisation. Our user base is spread globally and applications managed by the team are on high availability demands with large focus on automation and use of best of class toolkits.
This role sits within a small support team in the Distribution Support area of the Premier financial services organisation to provide front-line support within the operations centre. The team uses out of the box functionalities where possible, custom coding when required, delivering new internal solutions and improving existing ones.
- Communicate with end users, especially in relation to initial analysis and business requirements capture, support and training
- Participate in design, configuration and implementation of the platforms, identity management and associated IT service management process for the underlying Cognitive Science & Automation (CSA) technologies.
- Provide the interface to the ongoing IT service management operations (incident, problem, change, request, and vendor.)
- Accountable for interfacing the CSA practice with Operation Centre to manage underlying system change to facilitate maintenance of the digital workforce.
- Activate disaster recovery and business continuity plan when required related to technologies
- Accountable for the ongoing operations and availability of the underlying platforms and systems to support the digital workforce.
- Work within Operational Centre to ensure daily run sheet update, process control logs and issue logs are maintained and completed
- Support ongoing data security management and configuration to the digital workforce
- Support the identification, configuration and implementation of additional CSA opportunities when required, in addition to understanding the impact of other inflight projects.
- Work with internal partners to deliver automation solutions
- Identify and deliver process optimisation through the use of Blue Prism Automation technologies
- Champion and support Automation and BI across the business
- Work closely with Robotics Developers to provide operational excellence and process improvements
- Liaise internally with Technology delivery, Change and Operational teams to build and manage automation solutions
- Create and maintain technical documentation for full project lifecycle
- Business Process Assessment and Project Scoping
- QA Testing and UAT
To be successful in this role, you should possess the following requisites:
- Degree graduate preferably in the field of Computer Science/Engineering/Information Systems
- At least 2-5 years of work experience supporting RPA solutions
- Exposure to working with relational database(s) with the ability to query and analyse multiple data sets
- Experience working on BluePrism Robotic Automation platform is an advantage
- Good communication and ability to manage stakeholder expectations
- ITIL certification is a good to have