- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- OCBC Bank
- 24 oct. 17
Lead Voice Engineer
Lead Voice Engineer1. Responsible to lead team of voice engineers to provide operation support and project implementation for Bank's voice/video infrastructure.
2. Manage and handle voice/video incidents and problem and ensure all incidents are resolved within stipulated SLA.
3. Plan, implement and provide ongoing support for Avaya Voice infrastructure, Verint Call recordings, Cisco Meeting Server and Skype for Business voice and video collaboration.
4. Gathering of technical requirement, development of low level designs, implementation of voice & video transformation project.
5. Review and manage all changes to ensure operation stability.
6. Manage and maintain enterprise voice & video infrastructure including capacity, monitoring and patch management.
7. Maintain and manage entire asset life cycle from Asset Mgmt, ID Mgmt, Monitoring to Configuration Mgmt.
8. Develop and maintain of all voice & video system documentation.
9. Maintain internal control discipline at a Satisfactory level - as measured by Internal and external Audit and local Regulatory ratings.
1. Minimum 5 years of experience in voice and video technologies, Avaya certifications are highly desirable.
2. Have an in-depth technical experience and knowledge in Avaya and Skype for Business voice infrastructure.
3. Have fundamental understanding of network technologies especially on QOS.
4. Have experience in managing voice/video operations within a suitably sized enterprise environment.
5. Proven track records in implementing Skype for Business voice/video infrastructure.
6. Operational experience in a FSI environment strongly desired.
7. A good team player and able to work effectively at all levels of an organization.
8. Good written and verbal communication and presentation skills, highly organized and able to interact professionally and appropriately at all levels of the organization.
9. Strong situational analysis and decision making abilities.
10. Have the drive to change work on BAU areas, and the will to challenge the status quo.
11. Have a quality mindset with prevention attitude to attain zero defects.
1. Possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, or Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
2. Avaya certification and/or strong understanding of Avaya contact centre technologies preferred.