Manager, AML Compliance | Regional Corporate Bank
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Kerry Consulting Pte Ltd , Numéro de Licence EA : 16S8060
- 16 nov. 17 2017-11-16
Our client, a regional bank, is currently looking to hire a Manager in AML Compliance to join their Compliance team. This is a generalist AML Compliance role, reporting directly to the Head of Compliance and gaining exposure to the full suite of AML responsibilities. This is a good opportunity for a candidate looking to be part of a mid-sized bank in its growth phase.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Flagging up of any STRs during compliance monitoring, covering Compliance assurance
- Tale charge of Compliance training when required
- Be part of any User Acceptance Testing in Compliance system implementation
- Ensure timely reports to Head of Compliance on review findings and provide necessary suggestions to improve, if any
The ideal candidate should be degree qualified with minimum 4-6 years of relevant AML compliance exposure and hands-on experience within the banking industry.
To apply, please submit your resume to Melisa Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title and ref no. MT12903. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Registration No: R1548039
Type of Work: Permanent
Licence No: 16S8060