- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 31 oct. 17
Manager, Change Delivery, Private Banking
- Lieu de travail : Singapour, Singapore
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Please view Job Description for details.Transform the client experience and productivity of the private bank. Work with subject-matter experts to conduct end-to-end reviews of current practices and processes, design improvements to simplify and streamline, and drive changes through implementation. Deliver technology-driven productivity tools for the Front Office, and take BAU system ownership of key private banking applications.
* Work with technology teams to manage projects and deliver technology tools to improve front-to-back efficiency and improve the product or service proposition to clients.
* Take business ownership of existing private bank applications to drive the ongoing maintenance and upgrading of the applications in response to user feedback and controls requirements.
* Generate ideas and lead initiatives to improve the client experience and productivity of the Front Office Relationship Managers (RMs) and Client Service Managers (CSMs). In addition to technology-driven solutions, tactical improvements to existing practices, and end-to-end reviews of high-volume, cross-functional processes are also in scope.
* Work with stakeholders to ensure robust design of changes and smooth implementation of solutions. Ensure sufficient buy-in across the organisation, including obtaining feedback and requirements from end-users, technology and operations partners, and obtaining required approvals from management at the appropriate Bank forum.
* Work with local country PvB Change Delivery teams to ensure smooth implementation on-the-ground, e.g., through workshops, prototype demonstrations, testing and user training. Communicate and generate excitement around the initiatives.
* Occasional travel to Private Bank Centres outside Singapore to align local stakeholders or work with local project teams in designing or implementing change initiatives.
* Projects successfully completed; business impact achieved from them.
* Effectiveness of execution in projects, within scope of responsibilities listed above.
* Feedback on quality of work by stakeholders and senior management.
* 3-5 years' experience in a change/transformation role of a bank, or a Front Office or business analysis role in a bank's private banking unit.
* Strong skills in conceptual and quantitative problem-solving, aligning a broad range of stakeholders from multiple functions, and executing against a tightly-defined timeline.
* Excellent professional skills, including verbal, presentation and written communication skills.
* Experience in working with technology project teams, from the business perspective, a significant plus.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Enter roles and responsibilities
Qualifications and Skills
Enter qualifications and skills
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.