Manager, Commodities and Trade Finance, Transaction Control
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ Ltd
- 13 déc. 17 2017-12-13
To act as controller of internal control matters which includes documentation review, operational instructions (setting up credit lines, fee collection etc.), accounting and regulatory related reports, and update internal procedures.
• To conduct the control for the matters of general affairs including vault safe keeping, expenses.
• To ensure accurate credit control for Commodity and Structured Trade Finance in order to mitigate credit risk to the bank.
• To perform review of KYC to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and bank’s global and regional policies and procedures.
• To review and validate data accuracy before submission for processing into bank’s system.
• To provide business planning support to the department by collating data and presenting the department’s performance and risks and to support departmental initiatives to deliver increase revenue opportunities and high quality of services.
• To comply with relevant MAS regulations and applicable MUFG group policies.
• Degree in Accountancy/Banking/Finance and other relevant field with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in financial institutions or accounting firms.
• The candidate would have good understanding and exposure to internal/external audit, accounting, and compliance (knowledge in AML and KYC is plus).
• Strong self-driven mind and strong interpersonal, communication, problem solving skills to solve day-to-day internal control / compliance issues/irregularities.
• A team player who is able to work well with different various stakeholders in a large organization with strong sense of responsibility and self-motivation.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified