- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- OCBC Bank
- 22 nov. 17
Manager, Compliance Officer (Oversight, Group Anti-Money Laundering Compliance)
Manager, Compliance Officer (Oversight, Group Anti-Money Laundering Compliance)(MGR 6)
What you'll do
- Maintain compliance oversight on international offices, financial institution subsidiaries of the banking group.
- Provide compliance advisory support to branch compliance officers & heads of compliance of subsidiaries
- Prepare reports and track resolution of issues raised from compliance oversight reviews
- Conduct exercises required under the Group AML/CFT program for the Group (such as entity risk assessment, benchmark against regulations, etc)
- Prepare senior management reports on to the board of directors and senior management.
- Conduct compliance training on AML/CFT areas.
- Head, International AML/CFT Compliance
What you bring:
- A university degree in Accounting/Commerce/Finance, Banking or Law or related discipline with at least 8 years' experience in financial services industry and in anti-money laundering compliance (including minimum 5 years' experience in private, retail, wholesale banking and securities firms)
- Certified as an AML specialist with a recognised institution/association.
- Broad knowledge of business, operations of the financial industry and familiar with AML/CFT regulatory requirement impacting banks and securities firms in Singapore and regional regulatory reforms.
- Strong analytical and clear thought process abilities.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to engage senior management & staff.
- Some travelling is required