- Singapour, Singapore
- CDD, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 31 oct. 17
Manager, Functions Finance - Direct Contract (9 months)
- Lieu de travail : Singapour, Singapore
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Please view Job Description for details.To support the reporting and financials of Multi-year Projects like IFRS9, IFRS-9, etc. which in turn would facilitate the overall cost management for the projects.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
IFRS 9 is a large multi year programme comprising several PEDS each of which contains multiple streams of work supported by several different functions, managing this accurately and timely requires dedicated Finance support.
This is an opportunity to play a pivotal role in driving cost efficiency in a large support function in an international Bank, facing off Senior Management primarily in Risk and Finance responsible for delivery of multi-year projects. The role is primarily focused on Financial Stewardship to the overall financials of such projects and working both as a business partner to the Project managers as well as independently challenging the drivers/projections.
The role will report to the Head of Finance - Risk, COO & Regulatory Projects and will be part of the IFRS9 Project Management team.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Financial Stewardship - Performance Analysis, Forecasting, Budgeting, etc
- Provide a periodic review of Financials for each project against agreed target and support business in decision making by suggesting options, recommendation and financial impact.
- Standardise the management reporting & KPIs to highlight key financial performance trends and variances
- Partner with business (PMO / Project Managers) in developing a deep understanding of key performance drivers in order to support financial analysis and provide independent inputs on trends / any other aspects
- Assist line manager in preparation of financial discussion for monthly reviews, providing clear direction and insights to the projects
- Develop simplified forecasting model at Group level to facilitate financial target setting
- Validate and ensure reasonable assumptions are used in financial forecast
- Relationship Management:
Qualifications and Skills
- Degree qualified, CA, MBA or CPA an advantage
- Project Cost management, including specialists with overall cost management experience within a large MNC or International Bank
- Strong communicator, comfortable with senior stakeholder management, influencing clients
- Working knowledge of Risk function (not compulsory but preferable)
- Self-starter, ability to work independently
- Organised, able to project-manage small development projects, manage technology resource
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, comfortable in managing and manipulating data
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines, adaptable, creative.
- Experience in dealing with and influencing senior stakeholders
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 15/11/2017. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.