Manager, Information Technology (IT Security Operations)
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- CIMB BANK
- 04 juin 18 2018-06-04
Following the Information Technology Department Value/Workload category of Run The Bank (RTB), Change The Bank (CTB) and Grow The Bank (GTB), this role will focus and deliver primarily 80% for RTB workload, 20% CTB>B combined.
- Responsible for ensuring IT systems and applications within our organization meet the needs of the business while adhering to security best-practices, compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Provide high-level input and security consultation in a project-based environment as well as assisting operational of IT Security components with functional security requirements.
- Provide risk assessment in a project-based environment.
- The position will be heavily involved in IT security operations, including:
- Security reviews
- Penetration testing
- IT security monitoring
- Security configuration hardening
- Access management
- Administration for security systems (e.g. firewall, anti-malware system, IDS/IPS, DLP)
- High-level understanding of TCP/IP protocol and OSI Seven Layer Model.
- Strong technical security skills in assessment, design, implementation architecture, and program / project delivery and work across various delivery models, (Waterfall, Agile, DevOps)
- Strong knowledge of security best practices and concepts.
- Analyzes & prepares recommendations relating to security for existing IT infrastructures / Applications.
- Strong experience in Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing.
- Expert understanding of firewall technologies.
- Advance knowledge & Hands-on experience in deployment of enterprise IT Security Devices such as Firewall, IDS/IPS and Proxy.
- Strong experience in Security monitoring, SIEM and Security Operations Centre (SOC).
- Expert knowledge of Windows and/or Unix-based systems / architectures and related security.
- Advance knowledge of cryptography / cryptographic systems
- Advance level of knowledge of LAN / WAN technologies
- Knowledge of VPN technologies.
- Be able to articulate threats and risk to business and technology leaders.
- Security industry certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CEH, GSEC or equivalent.
- Other industry certifications such as PMP, ITIL, Microsoft, CISCO, Sun (preferred, but not required)
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize tasks to complete within established time frames.
- Highly result oriented and can work independently.
- Ability to build relationships and interact effectively with internal and external parties.
- Strong analytical, technical, and communication (both oral and written) skills.
- Strong interest in the field of information security.
- Creative, independent with good problem solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively as a team
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree and preferably majoring in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Systems or IT Security
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience working in a large-scale IT environment with 3-4 years of information security and risk experience including risk analysis, endpoint, server, network and web application security.
Please send detailed resume, including salary expectation and contact number to,
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.