- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 22 nov. 17
Manager, Risk Management
- Lieu de travail : Singapour, Singapore
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Please view Job Description for details.Senior Manager/Manager, Technology Risk & Controls
- Support the CIO in the overall effective and proactive management of technology risks and controls in accordance with the Bank's operational risk framework.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Role & Responsibilities
- Work with second line Operational Risk managers to complete Operational Risk Framework rollout adhering to group guidelines (Tech & Ops)
- Ensure that all Key Control Self Assessment/Control Standard Testing are relevant and assessed effectively and timely. Any KCSA/CST exceptions are addressed and tracked till closure.
- Evaluate operational incident's root causes and ensure appropriate mitigation plans are in place to prevent reoccurrence of the same issue.
- Ensure operational risk/loss incidents are logged and managed in accordance to group OR procedures.
- Ensure that SG Technology Risk meetings and ITO Functional Operational Risk Forum decks are prepared with quality write-ups and contain complete, accurate and appropriate risks/root cause assessments of incidents and risks.
- Audit Issue and Regulatory Inspection Findings Tracking & Closure - track aging of findings, periodic follow-up to ensure that all findings are remediated by the committed timelines and that the actual root causes are being addressed. Validate issue closure.
- Ensure good understanding of the operational processes and key controls. Perform proactive process reviews and self identification of risks in country and the Global Shared Services Centres.
- Participate in Service Review Meetings of outsourcing service providers and ensure that risk issues are evaluated / followed up / resolved.
- Ensure that due diligence reviews performed by business unit on Hub and third party vendors are in accordance with Bank's requirements.
- Raise SG ITO staff awareness of operational risks.
- For Senior Risk managers, develop the R&C team and ensure appropriate team resources and capabilities.
Qualifications and Skills
- Good level of understanding of banking operations / technology, MAS Technology Risk Management, Outsourcing and Notice 644 regulatory requirements and operational risks and controls
- Compliance, Audit and/or Operational Risk background
- High degree of independence, responsibility and integrity
- Excellent communication capability - good command of verbal and written English
- Ability to work within a multi-function, multi-discipline team environment with strong influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Tertiary education
- For senior managers, relevant managerial experience, able to engage and motivate performance in others
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 31/12/2017. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.