Market Technology Services Support
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- KGI Securities (Singapore) Pte. Ltd
- 18 juil. 18 2018-07-18
The Market Technology Services team is a specialized team dedicated to understanding the needs of each individual customer and providing a comprehensive portfolio of technology offerings which focuses on trading applications, infrastructure and global connectivity throughout the trading lifecycle, front-to-back. The combined expertise will provide a seamless round-the-clock support for all the global market products currently offered by the firm with an aim to improve efficiency in the delivery of services to both internal and external users.
- Provide first level trading platform support to internal and external users
- Trading system project scoping, implementation, testing/UAT and upgrades
- Active monitoring of the production trading systems
- Broadcast outage notifications (email alerts) during incidents
- Coordinate with IT/vendors to resolve platform performance and connectivity related issues
- Take ownership on outstanding production tickets and customer queries
- Report issues, record, tracked and resolved in a timely manner
- Assist the implementation of backup systems, redundancies and BCP
- Create and maintain documentation that contribute to knowledge database
- Degree / Diploma Computer Science with 1 to 2 years experiences in IT support with experience in system administration and configuration in Windows / Linux is an advantage
- Strategic and analytical thinking skills with an ability to solve problems and make decisions
- Readiness to adapt to changes in schedule
- Flexible in learning new systems and procedure
- Bilingual Mandarin and English (writing and speaking) in order to liaise with Chinese associates
- Able to do shift work on rotating basis and Public Holiday
- Knowledge in applications such as CQG, TT, PATS, MT4, Flextrade, Valdi trader, Bloomberg and other trading applications is a strong factor
Interested applicant, who wish to apply for the advertised position, please submit your resume via the button APPLY below.
We thank you for your interest and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.