- $160K - $190K
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- LMA Recruitment
- 12 juil. 18
Middle Office Operations SVP (Asset Management)
An exciting senior operations role within the middle office function in a prestigious international asset management firm is currently available. The incumbent will be managing a team and be responsible for trade lifecycle management oversight, reconciliations and corporate actions.
- Providing strong leadership to the team in trade management oversight including trade reporting, operations process management and change management.
- Oversight of reconciliations to allow commencement of start of day trading.
- Oversight of corporate actions team and processes
- Driving continuous process improvements.
- Conducting team performance appraisals.
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of building and leading a successful team. He/She should come with more than 15 years of operations experience within the asset management industry on both a strategic and hands on operational level. Strong stakeholder management and project management skills are key.
If you fit the above description and requirements and are keen to know more, please send in your application.
EA Licence No.: 11C4684