Murex Graduate Trainee
Trainees will be exposed to a top tier enterprise system and there will be organized training (both classroom and OJT) to equip consultant with the product knowledge. As a Murex Trainee, one will learn and be exposed to consultancy providing services and support to our clients – mainly banks.
Murex has positions in multiple fields, ranging from deeply technical software work, to other positions with a focus on finance.
Financial positions participate and contribute to the review, analysis and verification of business requirements and support the application to meet technical and business specifications.
The technical positions has a strong emphasis on working with the software solution itself. This includes analysing software and hardware requirements as well as identifying software issues.
- Includes both classroom and on the job training
- Regular Assessment and Coaching on work quality & attitude.
- Assessment with very good grades will be given a chance for oversea assignment(s) exposure during the last quarter depending on business opportunity.
- Overseas assignment(s) can include other Murex APAC offices (residing in Tokyo, Sydney, Beijing, Seoul or Hong Kong) or clients in APAC region.
- Duration and location of assignment is strictly dependent on business opportunity during that timeframe. Otherwise, candidate will continue his/her work at Singapore Murex office.
- Responsible for providing solutions to the tasks assigned till closure
- Carry out routine maintenance tasks on computers to detect and/or prevent 'faults' that prevent users from connecting to their systems
- Identify, locate and resolve common performance problems such as system, database, equipment and software faults
- Adhere to provided Service Level Agreements
- Log incidents to problem management system