- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Robert Half Singapore , Numéro de Licence EA : 07C5595
- 20 oct. 17 2017-10-20
Leading international brokerage firm seeking seeks dynamic experienced mid-level network Analyst.
Leading global brokerage company servicing the financial and real estate markets.
- The network analyst is responsible for first line technical support, maintenance and monitoring.
- Ensure network availability is maintained and issues resolved within business recovery times.
- Review network designs and changes and monitor global network infrastructure
- Update design documentation and new infrastructure procedures
- Ideally you will come from a SLA driven multi-vendor infrastructure environment with at least 5 years' experience supporting high volume in a trading environment.
- Excellent Junos OS fundamentals (configuration, operational monitoring and maintence)
- Excellent Cisco CatOS and IOS fundamentals (configuration , operational monitoring and maintenance)
- Routing protocols (EIGRP, OSPF and BGP)
Please send your resume, in WORD format only and quote reference number TB10058855, by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Co. Registration no.: 200612189E | EA Licence no.: 07C5595 | EA Registration no.: R1766927