Officer / Senior Officer, Regional Operations Management Section
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Mizuho Bank
- 18 juin 18 2018-06-18
Asia IT & Operations Department - Regional Operations Mangement Section
Overview of Division/Department
Our Regional Operations Management Section, is responsible for the implementation of projects and initiatives related to operational risk management and system enhancements in Asia. We engage in various projects in coordination with the overseas offices of the Bank in the Asia-Pacific region.
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Your key roles & responsibilities include:
- Assessing and reviewing operational risk profiles of overseas offices, advising remedial actions if necessary
- Implementing various programs and projects in accordance to Head office policies
- Providing operational support and promoting system enhancement projects to improve operational workflow and accommodate new products and businesses
- Conducting training related to operations and operational risk management for Singapore and overseas offices
What you should have:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in the area of operations or operational risk management
- Proficiency in Japanese language as the incumbent is expected to engage in communication with colleagues in Head Office
Join Mizuho Bank, Ltd., in Singapore, and be part of our expanding team, passionate to build the future together. "One MIZUHO: Building the future with you"