Operational Risk Analyst
- Singapour, Singapore
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Links International , Numéro de Licence EA : 09C5322
- 19 janv. 18 2018-01-19
A global investment bank is seeking an Operational Risk Analyst to work as part of the Control & Risk team. Your main task would be to provide risk and control expertise by working closely with Operations Line areas, regulators, auditors and other groups which would include Compliance, Financial Accounting, Product Control, Internal Audit and Risk Management.
- Understand and be fully conversant on the Investment Banking Funds/Asset Transfer Policy. Understand the dispensation process, provide metrics and reporting as required regarding APAC dispensations. Act as an escalation point for any Funds Transfer Policy related queries.
- Provide oversight over the wider CS Operations departments' Funds/Asset Transfer related activities utilising the Operations Control Toolkit (OCT) reports for monitoring purposes. Weekly OCT exceptions reports should be provided to Line operations departments' managers and partner with the managers in resolving exceptions. Escalate policy non-compliance as per procedures and provide metrics and reporting as required.
- Perform oversight checks across the outsourced Security User Access function in Pune (includes metrics reviews and escalation point for query resolution.)
- Act as main point of contact for Group Operations and Corporate Secretaries for APAC Legal Entities, and coordinate additions and deletions to Authorised Approvers Lists (Internal & External). Perform semiannual review of External Authorised Approvers and annual review of Internal Authorized Approvers.
- Perform independent quarterly vault reconciliation of Group Operations owned physical vault.
- Coordinate exposure collation across Group Operations departments for Credit/Operational Alerts, and provide the collected information to Credit Risk Management team.
- Perform semiannual review of Removable Storage Device used by Group Operations
The successful candidate would come with at least 3 years of Operations experience or in a comparable environment in the Investment/ Private Banking industry. A Degree in Business, Finance or Accounting is preferred but not essential.
The preferred candidate would have strong verbal and written skills, with the ability to understand and document complex processes, procedures and controls. You would also have strong ability to identify and articulate Operational risks within complex processes
Melanie Anne Weller
Consultant - Banking & Finance and Business Support
EA Registration Number R1441021
Links HR Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License Number: 09C5322