Operations Officer - Payments and FX/MM
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 20 juil. 18 2018-07-20
The officer will be part of an exciting function, responsible for processing and controls of banking operations in the FX/MM & Remittances team. The team is in charge of cash remittances, cash management, FX/MM and FX & Treasury derivatives. The incumbent reports and provides key support to his/her line manager. Versatile, he/she guarantees that services delivered to PB clients are performed under the best conditions of efficiency & productivity. The incumbent works closely with his/her colleagues to provide clients technical expertise and solutions in timely, accurate and comprehensive manner.
• Obtain an excellent knowledge of the system, S2i, as well as CA-PBS, including its vision, objective and culture
• Responsible for the processing and settlement of FX/MM, FX Derivatives, Treasury Derivatives, and cash transactions
• Responsible for providing client service excellence through the provision of technical expertise and solutions in a timely, accurate and comprehensive manner.
• Participates to CA-PBS Asia Operations projects
• Proactively drives and implements process enhancement and improvements
• Works closely with colleagues locally and abroad
• Ensures training of new colleagues, where required
• Bachelor degree, and / or professional qualification in Banking / Finance
• At least 3-5 years of banking back-office experience in cash payments and FXS/MM.
• Knowledge of the S2i system will be preferred.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work under stressful and fast pace environment
• Results oriented, self-motivated and meticulous
• Strong dedication to quality of service, “can do” as well as a team player attitude
• Familiar with financial products (FX/MM, FX Derivatives, Treasury derivatives, Remittances) as well as the market infrastructures, regulations and operational risks related to the trade processing and settlement of these products. Knowledgeable about SWIFT messages types.
• Ability to highlight operations risks and provide appropriate suggestions.