Operations Risk & Control Contractor (6 months)
- Singapour, Singapore
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Pontoon Asia Pacific
- 04 déc. 17 2017-12-04
A role exists for a highly motivated, industry established, professional within the F&O and OTC Clearing Operations, who is looking to further expand an already successful career in the field of Futures & Options and OTC Clearing.
The department has a Market Operation which comprises of, Clearing, Deliveries, Regulatory / Exchange and Process Control, Strategy, Client Service and Documentation Teams. This structure is replicated regionally in Chicago and EMEA processing trading activity over 60+ Exchanges. As well as an established track record with regards to listed futures, the function is currently expanding its capabilities with regards to centrally cleared OTC products, i.e Interest Rate and Credit Default Swaps
- Provide support to F&O LOB on issue escalation and lodgment into various control management system
- Monitor and track issues to closure. Independent review of evidences provided for remediation steps.
- Manage Audit Issues, Control Enhancement, Operational Events
- Work closely with internal stakeholders for issue resolution
- At least 2year(s) of working experience in Operations Risk & Control is required for this position.
- Fast learner, proactive in nature and has excellent attention for details.
- Knowledge with Excel will be an advantage.
- Independent and motivated, team player, ability to deal with wide scope of demands under pressure
Interested applicants are encouraged to click APPLY NOW.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. However, the rest assured all applicants will be retained in our database and inform you of other jobs matching your criteria if you are selected.
EA Licence No.: 16C8395
Pontoon Singapore Pte Ltd
UEN No. 199702987K