- Singapour, Singapore
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Charterhouse Partnership Singapore
- 13 juil. 18
Operations Specialist - Asset Management
We are exclusively representing our client, an investment management firm to hire an experienced Operations Project Consultant professional to join their team in Singapore. The successful candidate will effectively represent the Operations team and undertake project implementation work.
You will help in managing key projects such as:
- Outsourcing of commission unbundling to a third party service provider
- Automation of corporate actions and proxy voting
- Automating cash reconciliations and streamlining cash forecasting
- Automating FX matching and settlements using Bloomberg system
This is in addition to smaller scale process enhancements which the Ops team has been tasked to look into.
In large scale projects, Group has provided Project Management Office support. However, there may be instances for the smaller scale projects, the position holder is expected to drive projects, including tracking of deliverables against timelines.
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Providing regular project status updates to the Group Project Management Office.
- Document/Update procedure documents for the process/system changes
- Analyse processes to identify re-engineering opportunities which will create efficiencies and/or enhance controls, plan and coordinate implementation of process changes
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- 4+ years of Operations experience in an asset management company
- Experienced in implementing projects to streamline, automate operational processes
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities while working effectively under pressures controlled by deadlines
- Results-oriented with demonstrated commitment to deliver results
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Good problem-solving skills
- Capacity to successfully identify risks and control deficiencies
Please contact Angelica DY at 64355607 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion
EA License No: 13C6338 | Registration No. R1110125
Only successful candidates will be notified.
Charterhouse is a boutique executive search firm with footprints in Asia, Australasia and the Middle East. We offer professional and bespoke contingency and retained search services across a variaty of industrial sectors.
For more information on how we can help you, give us a call for a confidential discussion at (65) 6435 5600.