Output Management Technical Lead
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- UBS AG
- 20 janv. 18
Are you passionate about delivering building robust and scalable core Java server systems? Do you have a curious nature, always interested in how to innovate? We're looking for someone like that to help us:
– analyze business requirements, design and implement solutions, and develop software components as defined by the systems development life cycle (SDLC)
– lead the development team, break down development activities, create development plan and ensure development quality / timelines
– define proper guidelines for developers to follow and ensure code developed is stable and secured
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Output Management Services APAC team in Core Banking. APAC team will work closely with the Global team in delivering Standardized Output solutions in the APAC region.
Your experience and skills
– object-oriented design experience
– Java, J2EE, Spring, Service oriented architecture, web services SOAP/REST, XML
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
– prior experience in working with distributed development team in an onsite/offshore model is a plus.
– knowledge on Output Management tools and prior experience in Output management area
– imaginative and creative with emerging technologies and an ambassador for test- and behavior-driven development
– able to improve older code bases, as well as apply modern best practices to new projects
– curious and collaborative, comfortable working independently, as well as in a team
– the go-to person for the latest development innovation
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.