Payments Solution Architect
- SGD0.00 per annum
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Morgan McKinley Singapore , Numéro de Licence EA : 11C5502
- 15 sept. 17 2017-09-15
Supporting one of the most recognisable Fintech brands in Asia, we are seeking highly technical solution architects with domain knowledge in payments to support the company's growth in the region.
Representing one of the most recognisable Fintech brands in Asia, you will
- Be responsible for driving the solution design, implementation and localization of the company's products and platform capabilities, into the products and systems of major global strategic partners and merchants.
- Work in conjunction with global technical and BD teams, supporting the partnering process through negotiations and solution brainstorming.
- Lead the technical design and implementation of a variety of high volume consumer and merchant solutions including web and mobile applications.
- Bringing together the technical, functional and operational aspects of a solution to achieve business objectives
- Solid understanding of the payments industry; experience in payment/e-commerce related domains an advantage.
- Highly proficient and hands-on in the Java stack of technologies (Spring, hibernate, ibatis, struts, JSF, and so on), at least 2 years of solution architecture experience preferred.
- Extensive experience building scalable, fault tolerant distributed transaction systems.
- Solid communication and stakeholder management skills, with the ability to work with international teams.
- Bring creative and innovative solutions to customers and the market.
- Travelling within Asia will be required; ability to speak Mandarin highly advantageous.
All correspondence will be treated with utmost confidentiality.
Registration No: R1109830
EA License No: 11C5502