Pre-Sales Bid Support
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Hydrogen Group
- 22 mai 18 2018-05-22
Reporting to the Retail Pre-Sales Team Lead, this person will be based in (Singapore) and will be responsible for supporting the business from the countries covered.
- With domain expertise in at least one of the following: POS, Mobile POS, Self-Check-Out or Self Scanning, Food/Non-Food, Fashion, Specialty, C-Store, Mall Intelligence etc.,
- Have a good understanding of the full sales cycle and the requirements for each stage
- Coordination with Professional Services and effort estimation with the team in deal review process.
- Assist in capturing customer requirements and translate them to technical specifications in the form of presales documentation such as RFPs / RFQs etc.
- Involved in business case writing, proposal writing, solutions designing and presentations to customers
- Assist in tracking sales pipeline and support local country / regional sales force in opportunity development
- Understand the customer's needs, provide appropriate options and recommend the best solutions
- Bring in new accounts as well as support the business with existing clients based on solution discovery
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS or related course
- Relevant experience should be 5 to 10 years
- Has the technical expertise and the drive to support the business
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills
- Should be able to work independently and within a team
- Preferably technically strong and competent in C/C++, .NET
- Knowledge of POS Sales and operational store handling is a bonus
- Knowledge of ERP & back end systems interfaces such as JDA, SAP and Oracle (is a bonus).
- Expertise in one of the domains (Food/Non-Food, Fashion, Specialty, C-Store, F&B, Mall Intelligence)
Hydrogen Group Pte Ltd. EA No: 09S2930