- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- OCBC Bank
Premier Private Client - Client Advisor Assistant
Premier Private Client - Client Advisor AssistantAbout OCBC
Having purpose and making a real impact drives what we do at OCBC, for our customers, colleagues and the community. People count on us to deliver an amazing banking experience, but more importantly one that is uncomplicated and complements their changing lifestyle and business needs. Our employees are the architects that make this all possible; they are high performing individuals and teams, experts in their field and above all believe in our purpose and commitment to customers.
What you'll do
- You will assist the Relationship Manager to develop, grow and manage long-term relationships with Premier Private Client (PPC) customers through professional operational and administrative support.
- You will ensure compliance of all laws, rules, regulations and regulatory directives and notices that apply to your job assignment and area of responsibility.
- You will ensure superior customer service thereby contributing to the overall customer experience of PPC
- You will be directed by the key performance indicators as set out and may change from time to time.
- You will contribute to and achieve pass for audit.
- PPC Customer Service Manager
What you bring
- Min 2 years of relevant working experience is preferred
- At least a Diploma qualification
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills
- Good operational knowledge
- Familiar with the banking and teller system
- Pleasant personality
- Able to work independently as well as a team
- CACS qualification preferred